So we are live! It is nice that see that so many of you are enjoying the game.
We have been hard at work with updates/patches and new content that we can reveal and show more of very soon!
Thanks for all the suggestions and feedback on the forums here on steam and on other channels ( discord / Facebook / email / twitter)
Tomorrow Friday, we will have a developer stream at 07.00 PM CEST (UTC +2) , where we talk about the patch, have a short QA, and maybe also have another little surprise for you all 🙂
Next patch will focus on AI behavior and fixes.
This update to RAID: World War 2 includes the following changes and fixes:
- Team AI are now less likely to be interrupted while reviving players and other team AI characters
- Team AI are now slightly tougher and more resistant to damage
- It is now possible to switch between weapons by using the mouse scroll wheel
- Chat is now available while a player is dead and waiting to respawn
- In the Ready Up screen, the ‘Ready’ button is now always available, even when viewing another player’s details
- The default tab on the Weapons screen is now ‘All’
- The distances for Weapon Upgrade Challenges that require kills above a certain range are now consistently displayed in meters (previously some were listed in centimeters)
- Fixed an issue that could cause a crash at the end of missions
- Fixed an issue that could cause crashes when moving the trucks in Extraction
- Fixed an issue in the Tutorial where the game would not recognise that the player had thrown the guard’s body into the dumpster, resulting in them having to restart the mission
- Fixed an issue that could cause player weapons to ‘vibrate’ or shake around at low FPS
- Fixed several minor issues in the Tutorial
- Fixed an issue that could cause an error string when activating the Special Edition of the game
- Fixed several typos in text descriptions