We’ve just released a new beta patch fixes problems with the latest AMD drivers, as well as addressing a variety of other issues with the game.
If you followed our guide on how to revert your drivers, you may now re-enable the AMD driver auto-updates, as the issue this caused has been fixed.
- Provided a fix for AMD driver crash, in support of an AMD driver update.
- Fixed a random crash that would occur on La Vuelta
- Fixed drafting too high during sprints.
- Fixed a bug that made it too easy to escape when Free Effort was set on big effort
- Fixed downhill issues where it was impossible to escape
- Added World Championship as an objective
- Added a refresh button to the Teammate Objectives menu
- New Race days filter added to the preparation page.
- The in-race “Custom Selection” filter has been removed.
- AI observations will now be displayed as tooltips.
- Fixed custom time gaps showing a white sprite.
- Fixed the indirect order panel UI so that it is always visible above the rest of the HUD. Will no longer go out of the screen bounds.
- Removed the option to select the first rider in a race.
- The game will now check if you use or have submitted a custom database, and will warn you that if it is incomplete or corrupted, that it might cause in-game issues.
- Added a failsafe folder in AppData, in the case that “My Documents” cannot be found.
- Added error messages for when the game fails to create or retrieve files from AppDate or My Documents folders.
The Pro Cycling Manager team